Thursday, October 21, 2010

And the winners are...



Happy Baby Company $25 GC - Beth and David





1 tutu with a matching headband from Mimi Luvin's Tutus - Katie (beautyformyashes @ hotmail.com)


Medium size bag of Clean B:  Momma Cass




A fleece soaker from Rockin Rears: Holly Wilson

1 baby carrier from Hold Me Close: Lacey Riggs
1 baby carrier from Hold Me Close: Catherine Adrons
$10 GC to For Mom and Keiki: khaymax
Wooltopia Winners!!
jenn0350
mommyof2clouds 


Lori 




zoogrl04 






CK147






Becky (rastrassbur at gmail dot com)






kidbooks4u 











Congrats to all the winners!!!  I'll be sending out emails in just a few minutes!!

14 comments:

  1. woo hoo!!! I think i won something lol if i'm reading the list right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure did you got Wooltopia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!!!! Thanks so much wooltopia I've been wanting to try some dryer balls out :) Totally made my day!

    I just wanted to make sure i was reading it right before i got excited lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Thank you so much!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! How exciting! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont think I got an email though..?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, so glad to see that. I didn't get an email either, and I was afraid that somehow there was a terrible coincidence and another Holly Wilson had won. Would it be easier if I emailed you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I'm so happy! :) Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry ladies, just got a whole bunch of emails back. My e-mail server hates me :( Resending emails now!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY thanks so much and I sent an email back, I hope you got it. It was in my junk mail :( So it took me a few days to see it

    ReplyDelete
  12. So I am a total nerd and didn't even know I'd won! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete